school social worker
- Provides social/emotional support to students, families, and staff.
- Connects families with community resources.
- Assists students in working on their character development, personal development, social development, and emotional development.
- Provides support to staff in finding solutions to difficult situations.
- Promotes home, school, and community connection and collaboration.
- Provides crisis intervention.
- Advocates and empowers the student, family, and staff in being successful.